Monday

NO THANX TO THE BEYONCE EXTENSIONS

I am tired of my hair. Ladies you will testify that we all reach that point where you have weaved, braided, styled, cut, regrown, done the nappy natural thing and still end up being tired of your hair. I reached that stage last weekend but cutting was no option. Why? Well when you have prayed for your hair to grow like i have YOU DON'T CUT IT OFF sometimes even cutting off of the tips kills me though i know its beneficial. So yeah am at the salon i don't want to wash and set nor do i want to plait, we have established cutting was out of the question and with this heat i was definitely not doing the weaving. My stylist's solution...glue in extension...they allow your hair to grow, allow u to change your look temporarily and are user friendly. I am so impressed with her and in my mind i make a mental note to tip, then comes the choosing of the weave and obviously i can't do a short hair do coz of the cutting and her solution...Beyonce extensions. Remember when i made the mental note to tip..yeah how about cancelled. Let me tell you why :
One am Milan not Beyonce. I know i know very evident and trivial but the hair is already human hair so i know it came from some poor south american or Asian dead person. I can get over the fact that a dead person's hair is on my head because its not like the packet of hair has 'sensational hair maria theresa santos or Ai-ting .But i come to the salon for a change a different individual look and you whip out Beyonce style so that what? everyone can know i copied her hairstyle.Its not like you can compete with Beyonce am sure she has ruined many women's self esteems well except when it comes to Jay-z doubt anyone would want those lips well except Beyonce why well thats a topic for another day back to me(see the me aspect me me me my look not BE-YON-CE!)
Secondly glue in extensions are the most hectic hairstyle i have ever come across..spray this and don't do this and make an appointment for 2 weeks..its just like maintaining my real hair expect this time its longer and more time and money consuming. I came to the saloon coz i was tired and needed rest not something to make me more tired. I know what your thinking wrong place try the spa but come on you gotta see my point.
Thirdly it would be kind of ridiculous for me to walk around with beyonce extensions with my non glamorous life style..really it is like a priest having a mohawk, i would not trust them with my life let alone my soul.
Well after all the above swerving around in my head i got up from the consult told her i would be back and 4 days later am writing this. What am i doing with my hair...well i figured i would start my own style the milan look.. de-shoveled, straight out bed, run you fingers through your hair and if your really embarrassed a nice scarf wrap will do look.

No comments:

Post a Comment